The UWG Office of Education Abroad coordinates a broad range of study abroad opportunities for students at all levels of their university careers -- study abroad is open to all UWG students, and the cost of participating is less than most students anticipate.
- Freshmen and sophomores can participate in programs focusing on core curriculum requirements, while more advanced students can participate in programs linked to a specific major.
- Many programs provide courses in English, while others allow you to build foreign language skills.
- Programs range from ten days to a full year, so chances are you can find something to fit your schedule.
- All of the study abroad coursework done through our office will count in your curriculum, so study abroad will help you complete your degree requirements.
- A student who studies abroad through the Office of Education Abroad remains qualified for all scholarships, grants and financial aid that you would receive if you were studying in Carrollton. In addition, there are campus study abroad scholarships available for UWG students. Click on the “What does it cost?” link to the left for more information on financial aid for study abroad.
Follow us on social media:
For more information on faculty resources, resources for visiting scholars and international partnerships, click here to go to the OEA main page.
For information on UWG's Privacy and Legal Notices, visit http://www.westga.edu/policy